Friday, August 6, 2010

Writing

With the help of a great support group, maybe I can finally publish one of the many books I have started. I have a boxful of journals that have moved from CT, to FL and now to CO. In them are ideas that I love, hate and am embarrassed by!
Why does it seem so hard to see ourselves as the biggest, grandest version of what we could be, dream of, hope for? Do we think we have to be humble or maybe it's that we don't believe in ourselves as much as we pretend...?
I have hoped, dreamed and tried to be a writer for about 10 years, maybe more. It's been in me for a long time. The hardest part is letting it out to BE.

4 comments:

  1. So glad to be on this journey with you Terry. Now is the perfect time to get your book out into the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too am thrilled to be part of your journey! I absolutely love your book idea and can't wait to have it in my hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you honey, and I already see the best person you can be... I always have!

    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe in you! Be gentle with yourself, honor that creative writer inside of you and make some time for her. Write for YOU first, and worry about the other stuff later, (like publishing). Everything will fall into place in time. Happy Scribbles! :)

    ReplyDelete