Saturday, August 7, 2010

Conscious Living

I went to the opening of Journeys for Conscious Living last night. A group of 4 people dedicated to helping people live more consciously through seminars and other media. There was a channeler there and I loved this advice. She responded to a question asked about how to live consciously when we are all living with a barrage of negativity, either at home, in the news, at work or the general feeling in the air that sometimes we feel from the world itself.

The channeled entity, "White Eagle" said to sit quietly for 10 minutes and imagine honor, pride, good, beauty flowing into you for as long as you can, until you feel "full." Then let it radiate, shining out of you. Don't try to push it out. Just shine.

Love it. Will definitely try it on those days when, as she said, I am feeling "in the smog of life."

2 comments:

  1. "Just shine". Simple advise that is amazingly profound. I reposted to my FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shine on Terry! Tahnks for posting your expereince - I will take a 10 minute break and shine as well. Have a beautiful day!!!!

    ReplyDelete