Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Change

Here it is, Tuesday morning, and I'm on the second day of NOT sleeping as long as I want, eating whatever I want. In fact, on Sunday, I had an epiphany that I've often had - do something different and get different results.
Life is good, right? I have no complaints. But I still need change - I need to move my body more, stretch, start the day off feeling good, which translates to a full day of feeling good.
Darn, it's hard to change! But I have gotten up at 7, turned on the tv, and done yoga off the freebie channel from Comcast. Deep breathing, positive thoughts, no monkey mind for at least a half hour while I am feeling my body pop and snap until it's warmed up...when it FEELS GOOD, you keep doing it!
I wish those tortilla chips didn't feel so good :-)
A little change yes. But change it is. Can make a big difference.
Here's to your change today!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, the lovely beauty of change .. sometimes scary, but always adventurous keepign us in the edge of our seat wondering the results. Have a beautiful change today as well!!!

    ReplyDelete